Search results

1. 1kg1

Is anyone using the new Rheem Tankless with built-in recirc?

Thanks, Dana. That's very helpful. I assume from your post that these brands have high-quality abroad, which gives me comfort since some international markets have been using tankless for a long time. Let's just hope that Rheem's support team improves (or I learn to speak Korean) in case...
  2. 1kg1

FWIW - I called Rheem Tankless a few times over the past 2 days. Their customer support is HORRIBLE. I spoke with 2 different "product experts" who both knew very little about their products. With regard to the new Rheem RTGH-RH11DVLN, the rep gave me the complete wrong info, and then told...
  3. 1kg1

I'm replacing an old water heater during a remodel and considering the new Rheem RTGH-RH11DVLN. It looks pretty high-tech with a built-in timer based recirc. pump that is also capable of "auto-learning" habits to program itself. However all of this brand new technology scares me since it seems...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks