Search results

1. elke2000

Question about Toto Aimes, Unifit, water supply line from floor

Yes, I have looked at it, probably too long. LOL Actually, do you know what the diameter of the Unifit "circle" is nearest the wall for the toilet drain? That might give me a rough idea of how much space is there since it looks close to the taper. Thanks for the other toilet suggestions, but I...
  2. elke2000

I hope so. Can anyone tell me how far it is from the wall to that bend in the Aimes? If it's a little more than two inches, I think it could work. I was originally thinking of the Vespin II, which is less expensive, but I think that might be riskier because the skirt stays wide going all the way...
  3. elke2000

Thank you, all! I've attached pix to try to make it clearer. The pipe is about 2 inches from the wall tile, and that tile will be coming out. The pipe seems to be 5.5 inches to the left of the center of the toilet. In the photo Terry posted above, I'm wondering what the distance is between the...
  4. elke2000

I have an old house with a 14-inch rough in toilet and hoped to use a Unifit adaptor to get space back in a small bathroom. Was looking at Toto Vespin, but then realized my water supply line comes out of the floor about 5.5 inches from center and the skirt could bump it. It's a tile on concrete...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks