Search results

1. Plainbum

Need help picking out a softener for my Daughters new house.

HI, My Daughter just closed on an existing 3 Br. 2 full bath house in Houston TX. Here is the water analysis. Please advise on water quality and what can be done to make is the best it can be. Thank you for your time!
  2. Plainbum

Is there a Reverse Osmosis section here?

I am looking for the right section to post questions and seek reccomendations for a reverse osmosis system for my residence. Thank you!
  3. Plainbum

Aquatrol 10% crosslink organic coconut shell resin

I am looking for opinions on using Aquatrol 10% crosslink organic coconut shell resin On a new system that was quoted for my house on city water of 16 grains hardness average. Its an 80k with 2.5 cf of resin. Also, any opinions on using the Arizona company 602ABCWater.com? They are one of the...
  4. Plainbum

Help me pick out a great softener please

Hi, Help me pick out a great softener please. I live in a 2.5 bath, 3 Bedroom Ranch with a full basement the I plan on finishing off with at least one more full bath and two more bedrooms. I will attach a link to my Villages water report. I am considering a Fleck 5810 xtr2 / 64k Grain. THank you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks