Search results

1. Queeni1951

Flush Lever is backwards!

Delta Dryden toilet lever on my Drake Toto. Plumber says if turned the other way, which is how most people would expect it to be. You would have to lift the handle to flush. This is counter-intuitive. What can be done?!
  2. Queeni1951

Delta and American Standard: Can I mix together in shower

I found an American Standard shower head (1695.474.295) and a Delta dual function pressure balanced valve trim (Delta T17053). Can I use them together? It is a walk-in shower and the only other location for water is a hand-held shower on a slide bar on an opposite wall.
  3. Queeni1951

Drain for curbless shower

new construction Floor joists 2” below tonallow for curbless shower What kind of drain can be installed? Would like linear but plumber says not enough depth of subfloor and keep it curbless. Help!
  4. Queeni1951

Water Pressure in Shower

What determines a strong pressure from a showerhead? Some say it has to be larger pipes (how large). Some say the higher the gpm, the better. And then some say the smaller the showerhead and the more holes, the better the pressure. So what is it exactly that will give us really good pressure...
  5. Queeni1951

GPM (Flow Rate) Differences

Is there enough of a difference in a faucet with 1.2 gpm versus a faucet with 1.5 gpm? I am trying to decide on bathroom faucets.
  6. Queeni1951

Kitchen strainer, disposal flange or what?

I will have a DVX Hillside apron front sink which comes with a sink grid and strainer, both in stainless. I wish to purchase champagne bronze strainer to match the Delta kitchen faucet. I can locate the color/finish, but I am not sure what I need exactly. We will have a disposal but there is...
  7. Queeni1951

Color matching whites

I have a white Kohler bathtub and want to purchase a Toto. Will Toto's cotton ball white match well? Or should I go with a Kohler toilet, and if so,any recommendations? It is a contemporary style bathroom. Thank you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks