Search results

1. Dzimm27

Fleck 5810SXT brine draw issue

I am in Fort Worth, Texas and was part of the recent power outage/freeze debacle. We made our pretty good as we have no pipe bursts we have found s of yet in spite of being without water for a while due to frozen pipes. Out softener runs with a Fleck 5810SXT and power came back on when there...
  2. Dzimm27

Fleck 5810SXT ER code

I have a 5810SXT that we noticed seems to be regenerating more often than expected. When I walk it through its cycles it goes to a step with function code ER and an exclamation point in a circle below it and a time of 60:00 and it starts counting down. Pressing the regen button moves it to the...
  3. Dzimm27

RO Filter sanitization

Dittohead/others, How do you all sanitize your RO system? I have an Impact Water Products RR453 unit with 3 Omnipure Q series type twist on cartridges and a Pentair GRO membrane. Instructions say to remove the filters prior to sanitizing with bleach. I have found some Omnipure empty...
  4. Dzimm27

Water Softener/Filter System Needed

Hi - was hoping to get some advice on picking a water softener/filter. Have been reading lots of posts so think I have a good idea, but would really appreciate some pointers to make sure I am on the right path. We are trying to address: -Mineral buildup (white and bluish green) on fixtures and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks