Search results

1. ChrisWilliams2000

New videos to share - Well water basics and Circulator Pump Replacement

Ok maybe not the hottest topics in the world but I hope these can help some people who would like a better understanding of their well components and system. Also if someone needs to replace their boiler circulator pump with a nice new ECM model you may find this helpful as well. Thank you kindly.
  2. ChrisWilliams2000

I made a few videos to share

Thanks for the note about the music too. I am trying to get better with editing audio too. I appreciate it.
  3. ChrisWilliams2000

Hahaha!Oh most definitely. Believe it or not. That tub was pretty nasty when I brought it home and no one at my house was interested in it. Because these tubs are on a frame, I actually set it up in the driveway and ran multiple cleaning cycles and then used FSR to clean the fiberglass and it...
  4. ChrisWilliams2000

I am no Steve Spielberg but I made a few videos on some plumbing basics that might be helpful. Please enjoy, subscribe or share as you see fit. If you want to comment as well in case I have said something wrong or that needs correcting. Thank you I hope you might like some. I have some other...