Search results

1. Veronica F

Pitfalls of using PEX to connect replacement radiators?

Thank you, Jim. Yet another reason to cover the pex! I was thinking of stitching some FR fabric and velcro tubes. And you've given me the simplest description of the difference in size - now it clicks that of course pex has a smaller ID! The radiators I'm looking at buying are wall mount (with...
  2. Veronica F

Thank you, Dana. My new boiler is 28k-140k - I was trying not to go too big, even taking into account the lack of wall insulation. The windows were all replaced some years back with double-glazed vinyl. I'm in SW Ohio, which is balmy compared to most of the rest of the state. I'm thinking...
  3. Veronica F

Hoping to get some advice regarding connecting new (steel, not cast iron) radiators to existing piping. Contemplating oxygen-barrier, up to 200F pex. Unsure of what size PEX. Unsure if it is even a good idea. My home: built 1941, one story with basement, a bit over 1000 sq ft, closed loop hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks