Search results

1. Schlage

American Standard wall mount tank 1960

Well, it’s installed. Only time will tell if it holds up and doesn’t leak. Thanks for the help.
  2. Schlage

Finally just received my Gerber Maxwell after two months on order. Not a big deal but definitely much longer than expected. Anyhow, just pulled the old toilet to realize the previous owner built his own toilet mount. Angle iron bolted to studs. Dimensions seem to work, just hope it seals. No...
  3. Schlage

Really appreciate the quick response. Here are a couple pictures. It looks different than the AS placed in my original post. Did the previous owner just install the wrong bowl or flapper, or remove the pressure assist? It seemed to work fine and use less gallons than the other one in the house...
  4. Schlage

We just purchased a home recently which has wall mount toilets, approx 40yrs old. One is an American Standard with a 4049 tank, gravity flow. The tank cracked and flooded the bathroom. I’m looking for a replacement tank but only find the pressure assist for that model. Will the pressure assist...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks