Search results

1. sourblade

An update to yesterday's post: leaky bathtub faucet and handles

Thanks guys, I guess I'm just letting past bad experiences with this landlord and getting stuff fixed by one of her many "fly by night handymen" affect what may possibly be the one actually professional fix that's been done here. Moen, along with Delta, are good brands so hopefully those bad...
  2. sourblade

Here's the patch-up from the hole made in the other room
  3. sourblade

Am I being ripped off?

I made an update to this thread here: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/an-update-to-yesterdays-post-leaky-bathtub-faucet-and-handles.90364/ The replacement, Moen Adler pressure balanced faucet.
  4. sourblade

Am I being ripped off?

Sadly not everyone thinks like you do. Repairs here are more of an annoyance for the landlady and when she finally does get around to fixing she'll often go for the lowest bidder and parts. Apparently spending a bit more on quality parts and labor to last a lot longer is alien to her.
  5. sourblade

Hi everyone, I made this post yesterday: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/am-i-being-ripped-off.90351/#post-649033 and just wanted to give everyone who commented there what the current status is. When I made that post yesterday I was in a rush and in a pretty heated move because...
  6. sourblade

Am I being ripped off?

I had to take a screenshot from my video. Hopefully that helps.
  7. sourblade

Am I being ripped off?

Here's a picture for you guys. I have video but the file is too large.
  8. sourblade

Am I being ripped off?

1. No lease, everything is word of mouth. Receipts given at the beginning of the month are proof of payment and that I live there. 2. I have documented stuff but nothing to the extent of involving an attorney. This is one of those landlords that just wants to receive money but drags their feet...
  9. sourblade

Am I being ripped off?

Hi guys, I have a problem with the handles and faucet in my bathtub. About 2 years ago I started noticing that every now and then a drop of water would fall out of the faucet when the water was off. While unusual I thought nothing of it. I mentioned it to my landlord and she practically...
  10. sourblade

Thumping and leaking side sprayer

Up close picture of the spray connection under the sink.
  11. sourblade

Thumping and leaking side sprayer

Hi all, long time lurker on these forums and I finally have an issue I don't really see addressed anywhere. Last week I had my Delta kitchen sink replaced due to water constantly leaking from the faucet (I assume it would have been a simple fix as removing the handle and replacing the washers...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks