Search results

1. Jbell1033

Kohler San Raphael leak

I have a 30+ years old Kohler San Raphael (4530) with a leak at the rim inside the bowl at the 7 o’clock position. Trickles all the time. Last summer I replaced all the guts with Kohler 1B1X 84499 parts. This trickle leak is fairly new. My past experiences with leaking or running has been from...
  2. Jbell1033

Removing exhaust fan housing

Wife wants a new bathroom exhaust fan and I can't figure out how the housing is anchored. There are no screws to back out. I think it was installed, then the ceiling dry wall hung. Any suggestions? I'd be happy with just a cleaning and a new motor. The wife wants me to ask about a complete...
  3. Jbell1033

Switch tripping breaker

First, thanks to anyone who reads through this and offers some advice. Finishing up a laundry room remodel I installed a new ceiling LED fixture and a new Leviton decora wall switch. The ceiling light is controlled by two switches; one at the garage door (old switch) and one at the kitchen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks