Search results

1. JGS7631

Sigma shower handle turns around and around

Thanks, HJ. Since my post here, I got an email response from someone at sigmafaucet.com who said 1/4 turn of the stop screw will put it in the off position, and 1/2 turn will put it back in the on position. So, I know how to turn the water off at the valve now, in case it is not the splines and...
  2. JGS7631

Yes, I turned one screw counterclockwise and then turned it back to its original position. I thought 6 full turns would be enough to find the "fully closed" position (or "fully open" if you are correct). The screw does not actually get longer or shorter as I turn it. That's why I think it...
  3. JGS7631

Hi all, I have a Sigma pressure balanced valve (18.30.067) in my bathtub/shower. I cannot turn the water on. I want to expose the cartridge to see if the splines are engaging with the handle shaft, but I'm afraid to unscrew anything without knowing the water is off at the valve. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks