Search results

1. hammerpocket

Unvented combo washer-dryer in MN?

A plumber suggested to me today that a "Euro style" unvented combination washer-dryer might not meet code under Minnesota's amended UPC. Can anyone confirm whether the UPC or specifically MN code disallows such appliances?
  2. hammerpocket

Uniform Plumbing Code and AAVs

As of November 2017, they are not allowed in Minnesota.
  3. hammerpocket

Moving toilet rough-in

This angle might illustrate the issue better. I would gain a little space with a regular elbow instead of the long turn, but I'm not sure it would be enough to fit a Mission coupling. I assume I need a couple inches at least on each pipe for it to work. Would there be anything wrong with using...
  4. hammerpocket

Moving toilet rough-in

I had considered that, but was a little unsure of having enough pipe to work with after shortening the length. It would probably work if I used one of these (4 x 3 Closet street elbow) with the 4-inch side coupled to the iron pipe to avoid a hub getting in the way of the coupling. I could use a...
  5. hammerpocket

Moving toilet rough-in

I currently have about a 15-inch rough-in and have rejected the Toto Unifit offerings because of the other specs (specifically, we want a round bowl and a seat height no more than 16 inches), so I'm looking at moving the rough-in and installing a Toto Eco Ultramax. I have easy access to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks