Search results

1. bonbon

Navien NCB-240E water pressure keep dropping

Hi, jadnashua, The pressure goes to 38psi only when I turn on DHW(domestic hot water), while the heating system is off. The pressure goes from 20psi to 26psi when I turn on heating system.
  2. bonbon

The pressure goes to 38psi when I turn on DHW(domestic hot water), while the heating system is off. The pressure goes from 20psi to 26psi when I turn on heating system.
  3. bonbon

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your idea. Could you tell me if I change a new expansion tank, how much pressure I shall precharged. Thanks
  4. bonbon

Yes, I have one. I thought the expansion tank only to do with my home heating system. I have not used heating system at all during last three months since it is in summer. I only used domestic hot water.
  5. bonbon

Hi, there, There is a Navien NCB-240E installed in my house one year ago. Recently, in the summer, error code E351 happened once, then I open the auto feed valve to make up some water, the unit works again. But the problem came again in two weeks. I found the pressure drops 1psi everyday, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks