Search results

1. @Delaware

Shock / Disinfect Shallow Well

The dome cap is glued onto the PVC pipe. I didn't crack the plugged PVC to see what's going on. I did a mini test of sanitizing by putting some bleach in my water filter holder (no charcoal) and ran that into the system for a bit. It knocked out the egg smell for at least a week. I will be...
  2. @Delaware

I don't think there's a check valve going into the ground because I cut into that line and heard suction of the water dropping. I placed some unions on both sides of the check valve so I can get at it easy. I think the capped PVC may be this: So it's probably poly from the pitless and that's...
  3. @Delaware

I have found some info when I searched using "sandpoint" and found some steps here: http://health.mo.gov/atoz/ehog/pdf/Ch_6.7.pdf Disinfecting a Driven or Sandpoint Well 1. The outside of a sand point or driven well and all associated equipment should be cleaned following the procedures for...
  4. @Delaware

I totally forgot that I had a pic of those pipes: I forgot they were around the same diameter. They are are 1" 1/4 to 2". More like 1 1/2. I am going there soon and was going to pull the plug on the the one pipe and see whats in there with my light and fish tape.. There is sewer service...
  5. @Delaware

Hello, I am new to wells and well ownership and my new place has a well which I am trying to learn more about. The well pump is under a manufactured home in Delaware. The well pump is a Pentair STA-RITE FN / FSN Shallow Well Jet Pump. Here's a pic of the setup (I'd fixed some stuff which is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks