Search results

1. Osage Hills Craig

CSV behavior when dripping faucetts

I've recently rebuilt my pump house. I get my water from a rural coop, but I have to boost it since the main is approximately 100' below my house. It consists of: 300 Gallon buried cistern (plastic), that provides a buffer in case the main pressure drops. The pump house sits approximately...
  2. Osage Hills Craig

Pump Controls Issues on Pump acting as Booster

History I've had a pump house for 22 years that is directly attached to the rural water main. This pump boosted the pressure because the main is about 120' below the house. This pump house is roughly 45' below the house. The builder installed a 1.5HP shallow well pump, with a bladder tank...
  3. Osage Hills Craig

Pump House on a Hill - Design

My 2-story house sits on top of a hill (roughly 100' elevation from main). I've lived there 18 years and the pump house that my builder installed has worked flawlessly with one short-coming. We get our water from a water main (no wells in our area, due to rock). He put a pump house about 60'...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks