Search results

1. Mark Fritz

Indirect Fired Water Heater Troubleshooting Help

Could be what im dealing with, however i don't understand how what you did would accomplish anything. As i understand the direct and indirect are isolated from each other, how would this work?
  2. Mark Fritz

Does this dishwasher drainline need to be changed?

What I'm saying is that your sink will be overflowing before any water comes out of your air gap fixture.
  3. Mark Fritz

Water is coming over the rim of your sink and onto the floor. I'm not sure if any water will come through the air gap thingy but let's observe that it would certainly be insignificant.
  4. Mark Fritz

In fact the sink would probably never fill up with your configuration because it would be draining into the dishwasher and onto the floor.
  5. Mark Fritz

The reason that you cannot find the words to explain how your configuration works is because it doesn't work. Please stop advising it. In order for an air gap to be effective it has to be above the water level of a completely full sink. Picture in your mind what your air gap would look like when...
  6. Mark Fritz

Act Actually siphoning can occur immediately. All that is required is that the water level be above the dishwasher T when the dishwasher stops discharging. So maybe I'll join you in that scrumptious meal.
  7. Mark Fritz

Crow might not actually be bad. I believe that if you are running your dishwasher and the drain is plugged you can load up the system to the rim of the sink. At this point when the dishwasher stops discharging that slight height difference between the top of the countertop and bottom of same...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks