Search results

1. ChuckinSC

Help me Save my Well...

Here you go: It looks like the bolts were removed and the pump was lost. The bottom plate and the rubber went with it, but the top plate must have stayed up top. The rubber and bottom plate acted like a cylinder piston to lift all of the well water as it was hoisted. I discovered that...
  2. ChuckinSC

Help me Save my Well...

Ok, just to follow up, I rigged a cheap 12v winch over my casing and went fishing again. This time a couple of my pals were over to help out. We tried to snag something blind with no luck, so I re-rigged my camera on the PVC and promptly snagged the spigot with my treble hook. With a good...
  3. ChuckinSC

Help me Save my Well...

Well, I've had a few developments since the last post. I had a well company come out and drop a camera in to determine how to handle the problem. Good News, It's Not concrete... It turns out to be the old pump and pipe dropped down the well. Bad News, The Well company tells me that he...
  4. ChuckinSC

Help me Save my Well...

That sure isn't what I wanted to hear. I just looked at it and I find that the cylinders slide perfectly into the casing. I was hoping that being that tight, maybe it could be drilled, but that's somebody else's call. I am tying to set up someone with a camera setup. At this point I've got...
  5. ChuckinSC

Help me Save my Well...

That's sorta' what I figured... I have a DIY GoPro, but id don't think that'll cut it here. If it was determined to be concrete cylinders, how could that be remedied? Would a driller be able to punch through them or is it a lost well? I didn't think of that, but that's probably just what...
  6. ChuckinSC

Help me Save my Well...

I've been trolling this site for a while now and I have learned a Lot! I've got a property that I am about to build a garage on, and then build a house. It already has a septic system and a 420' well, but no pump... (And no well seal either...) The other day I started to drop a pump in to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks