Search results

1. JedTheHumanoid

How to remove micronizer and replace with straight pipe?

Hi, I am replacing my iron treatment system, which relies on a micronizer to inject air to oxidize the iron. The micronizer is located between the well pump and pressure tank (the entire black unit in the pic). I need to remove this micronizer and replace it with just a straight pipe for my new...
  2. JedTheHumanoid

Iron treatment and air in lines

I moved to a new house almost a year ago. I am on well water and the system consist of: - well intake to basement - venturi/nozzle (to draw in air for the iron treatment) - bladder tank -- aerator tank for iron treatment - iron filter tank - sediment filter - water softener - UV system -...
  3. JedTheHumanoid

Slow leak at intake from well to pressure tank

Hi, I recently moved a new house and noticed that there is water alongside the wall directly below where the pipe comes in from the drilled well. I have no idea if it has always been like this, or if it is a problem. I have attached pics. Is this indicative of a bigger problem, or is it...
  4. JedTheHumanoid

Water dripping from softener

Hi, wondering if anyone can help ID what is happening to cause the following problem. I have a Chlor-A-Soft Water Softener by Excalibur, installed about 6 years ago. We have it set to the approximate hardness in our region (20-24 gpg). Last weekend, I noticed that there was a large puddle of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks