Search results

1. Oldyellr

KitchenAid dishwasher error code

We've had a KitchenAid Model KDTE234GPS0 dishwasher for a couple of years. Best dishwasher we've ever owned, very quiet. Then we started noticing detergent powder left behind, dishes not as clean, finally not filling and washing and dirty water getting baked in the bottom. Checked for error...
  2. Oldyellr

Smell when doing laundry

I've browsed a lot of threads here concerning sewer smells, but still have no solution. When we do laundry we get a sewer smell. A week ago someone was here to quote us on an A/C system and he suggested it may be from a disintegrating anode rod in the gas water heater, which is about 10 years...
  3. Oldyellr

Kenmore salt level indicator.

I have a Kenmore Deluxe Demand water softener, model 625.75822 I installed about 19 years ago. Other than Lately it appears that the the brine tank rupturing just inside the 10-year warranty period, it's given me no problems. I've replaced a few regular service parts over that time. Lately it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks