Search results

1. A.P. Tile guy

How do I remove this shower drain cover?

cut around it with a razor and pry it up. then buy some grout., but don't cut into the liner around the drain ( it's usually 2 inches from the surface , under a later of deck mud.
  2. A.P. Tile guy

Can't figure out how to remove this tile

4 inch razor scraper, some call it a wall shaver, Its a long flat razor with a handle. n, or a hammer and chisel works too. Oh yeah. Elbow grease..lol
  3. A.P. Tile guy

Educating The Budget Client on Tile shower pricing

$375 hot mop is my first choice.then 350 to float it. That's what i charge.(15 sq.ft pan)average sized.Bigger shower pan , bigger dam . bigger paycheck.I got $1300 for a puddling shower pan last year.just float and set 8'x10'.thats california in the country not the city ..drains perfecto now!
  4. A.P. Tile guy

Plumber didn't center shower drain rough in under the drain hole - how big a problem is this?

I would say no-problem.Put the drain where you want it.Then be sure you have the seeper holes notched and on top of the kerdi.if there are problems after you float and set it ,they will be an easy fix for the plumber after the fact. pretty normal scenario.keep your cool.make sure you get the...
  5. A.P. Tile guy

Shower Leak to basement...

Yes.Probably need to rebuild shower pan.But i would inspect from underneath first.you may be able to isolate the problem and then tear-out deck tiles .let it dry then try a membrane over that , leak test it ,then go from there.People don't realize how crucial water-proofing is..I always...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks