Search results

1. rdsnake

Bad WS Resin symptoms?

I think my resin may be bad inside my twin tank 9100SXT. I wanted to know what are the typical symptoms of bad resin? Background info. Installed 9100SXT in 2012 to help with Iron problem (1-2 PPM) and hardness (24 GPG). I keep fighting issues of the softener not regening on it's own. I would...
  2. rdsnake

Tub drain trip lever stuck in pipe

Replacing some of my bathtub shower drains and it appears the trip level linkage is stuck in the drain pipe. I planned on replacing the leakage with a plate and pop up drain in which I would emlimiate the linkage all together. Any tricks to get it it out? I guess I could just remove the plate...
  3. rdsnake

Fleck 9100SXT Regeneration problem

I have a twin tank 40K water softener with a fleck 9100SXT valve. I think I've been having issues with it since day one but never really looked into it. I have been having regenerations problems only while on tank 1 It says "ER" in the top left and flashes with tank 1. I've noticed the...
  4. rdsnake

Water test results - high level of sulfur

First off, great forum with tons of info! I can't stop reading and educating myself! I moved into a home about 4 years ago. Well water wasn't the best. So I had a twin tank 40K softener with res-car system on a Fleck 9100SXT valve installed. I haven't been happy with the water quality since the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks