Search results

1. 3nails4u

What size submersible well pump & motor do I need?

Thank you for the information and your time. The check valves ( swing) have been in place since 07 and all had been great until now. The removal of them would be difficult because of not knowing exactly where they are and at 4-6 ft. deep it would not be fun. : ) I will look into if the spring...
  2. 3nails4u

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. The length of the pipe up to the house and the extra check valves, 5, if my memory works, had me questioning what amount of friction my set-up would be fighting. I will consider the pressure tank route but we like the hundreds of gallons of water...
  3. 3nails4u

Greetings, I am in need of a new well pump and would like to understand what I should use. Original set-up has quit running (motor was stuck) and activating the overload protection. Pulled it myself and needed quite some force to turn the motor shaft. Once free it would start and run on it's own...
  4. 3nails4u

Total head calculation

or perhaps add the 24 to 138 and you have the 162.
  5. 3nails4u

Chinese or Indian submersible pumps

Bought a Chinese brand on Ebay and it was shot in less than a year.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks