Search results

1. WorkingDad

Installed an AS Champion Right Height Last Week

I installed an American Standard Champion Right Height that I purchaed at Lowes last week ($121 - Bowl & tank - great deal). It seems to working fine. No leaks. I bolted the tank on a bit tighter than the instructions indicated. I used a screwdriver on the tool included and tightened 1-2...
  2. WorkingDad

Plumbers in Northern Virginia NoVA - Fairfax

Hi all, Does anyone know the hourly rates for plumbers in Northern Virgina, Fairfax County area? I have a small hole in my cold water pipe directly off the lead into the house. The shut-off is not a problem - easily accessible. I just can't affor any do-it-yourself mistakes due to my...
  3. WorkingDad

Closet Flange Cracked Along Bolt Slot

I'm in process of replacing a builders installed $50 toilet in my boys' upstairs bathroom (with AS Championn)and I noticed that the closet flange is cracked aalong the right side slot in which the blots sit. My first instinct was to replace the flange - but it was late at night and I reasoned...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks