Search results

1. janisum

Dishwasher filled with dirty sink water

I tried taking a picture of the backside but couldn't upload it. I got error that file was too large. It's actually smaller than the other pics.. I'll try tomorrow. Also, did I mention that when I drained the sink water, I didn't use the disposal. And thanks to all you guys for your help Janisum
  2. janisum

Thank you for the quick reply. I am including a picture of what I believe you want to see. Please let me know if it's not and I will retake. The tube is running from the disposal straight down into the wall
  3. janisum

Last night after draining the dirty sink water, I found standing, dirty and stinky sink water in the btm. of dishwasher. It is still standing this morning and the smell is awful!! I just bought the house and the dishwasher is a old Kenmore Elite that doesn't dispense the soap when running so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks