Search results

1. Paddington

Softener Settings

I'm all set. Thank you both so much for the responses.
  2. Paddington

Softener Settings

Thanks!! Got it all dialed in and I think I'm all set. The only question I have is on the RS = cr. I made that change but your next step was to make sure the CR=0. After I changed the RS to cr I never got an option to check or change the CR value. Is it possible my valve allows you to set the RS...
  3. Paddington

Softener Settings

Yes, it's city water and I measured it using a Hatch water test kit. The DLFC is a .25 and I'm not sure about the injectors because I couldn't figure out how to get the system depressurized so that I could get the cap off to see what color it was.
  4. Paddington

Softener Settings

Sorry! Showing my water softener stupidity here. Of course you would need the water hardness. I just tested the water at the hose bib on the side of the house using the 5b test and it tested at 12 grains. I also tested the cold at the kitchen sink and it tested at 12 grains as well. So then I...
  5. Paddington

Softener Settings

Hi..Just wondering if I could get some help with the proper water softener settings for my needs. I just bought a new house that has a water softener installed. Looks like it's a Clack 80,000 grain tank with a Fleck 7000sxt valve. It's a 3,700 sq foot house with 4 full baths. In looking at our...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks