Search results

1. Dannyboy

No hot water for several minutes

One more observation the Guage on the boiler still reads about 190 even when I am getting no hot water.
  2. Dannyboy

More specifically serviced on January 26 of this year
  3. Dannyboy

It is a Burnham v 8 series with internal coil no water heater. I bought the house in April but the previous how had boiler serviced annually. I will have it serviced professionally but am looking to figure out problem ahead of time so I have an idea on cost
  4. Dannyboy

A few times in the last week or so I am getting almost no hot water it is luke warm. If I run the water for several minutes the boiler will fire up and within a few more minutes I will get ample hot water. Any idea why the water isn't staying heated? It is the same at all sources such as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks