Search results

1. Kaitlinlee

toto toilet not completely flushing

We did take it off and didn't see anything. Is there something we can do with the toilet removed? I also believed we just have something stuck.
  2. Kaitlinlee

Toto toilet won't fully flush

Sorry I never said the only way it flushes now is to hold it open for an extended period of time. With a first flush no matter how long I hold it down the stuff doesn't go down.
  3. Kaitlinlee

sorry, the bowl does not empty. All of the toilet paper and other things stay put.
  4. Kaitlinlee

toto toilet not completely flushing

We have a TOTO CST454CEFG-01 Drake II 2-Piece Toilet with Elongated Bowl and CEFIONTECT,1.28 GPF, put in about 2 years ago. For about a year now it doesn't fully flush probably 3 times out of 5. It use to be for awhile if you flushed once, waited for it to refill, then flushed again it would...
  5. Kaitlinlee

We have a TOTO CST454CEFG-01 Drake II 2-Piece Toilet with Elongated Bowl and CEFIONTECT,1.28 GPF, put in about 2 years ago. For about a year now it doesn't fully flush probably 3 times out of 5. It use to be for awhile if you flushed once, waited for it to refill, then flushed again it would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks