Search results

1. Will_CA

Recommendation - Round bowl

I'm thinking the same thing. I have about 1" of clearance behind the existing tank so I can maybe move it a bit, but i'm not overly concerned with losing 2" on the front side. Just trying to appease the wife lol.
  2. Will_CA

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

It's definitely the 1.28 with the flapper. I noticed the 1G had the little canister thing. Must have just stamped this one incorrectly. Oh well, it works awesome.
  3. Will_CA

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

Crazy thig, my ultramax ii is the ms604114cefg model, but inside the tank is stamped 1.0gpf. The box, invoice, etc, all say 1.28gpf. You guys ever seen something like this?
  4. Will_CA

Recommendation - Round bowl

After much research here I installed a Ultramax II in my master bath and it's been absolutely fantastic. Now my wife has decided we need to replace the remaining three toilets in the rest of the house. Two more Ultramax II's will be going in, but we have one bathroom that currently has a round...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks