Search results

1. Bronsonb

Tub Drain: Solvent Weld vs. Slip Joint

Hi All- We're in the midst of updating our bathroom and replacing all fixtures. We have a new jetted tub on the way to replace the old cast iron behemoth that is currently sitting in pieces next to my garage awaiting a trip to the recycling center. New tub is the same size as the old tub...
  2. Bronsonb

Toto Aquia 10" rough - will it work with 10 7/8" CST412MF.10

We are updating our shower and adding tile to our bathroom walls. with these changes, we are ending up with a toilet flange that will be 10 7/8 approximately from the finished wall. Obviously, a 12" rough in toilet won't work. Is there a problem using a 10" rough in toilet? We like the Toto...
  3. Bronsonb

Rust under sink faucet handles

All- I'm dealing with a strange situation here. I have a pedestal sink in the master bath. The faucets were installed about 5 years ago. We've had a problem with rust forming under the outer edge of the cold water handle. Now it's started forming around the hot water handle as well. I have...
  4. Bronsonb

Guesstimates for new water line from meter to house

Hello again! I have a friend who is wanting to get some estimates for what it might cost to replace her existing galvanized water supply line running from her water meter to her house. The line runs about 50 feet from the meter to the house and is buries a foot or two below ground (depending...
  5. Bronsonb

Help - What Is This? Does it do the same thing as an expansion tank?

Hello again! It's been awhile since I've posted anything on this board, but I still enjoy reading from time-to-time and learning from the experts. Now for my question. We are in the market for a new water heater, and I am planning on doing the install myself. Our house was built in last...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks