Search results

1. Aliris19

Washing machine tub pressure line

I cannot see anything wrong with the tub pressure hose on my Kenmore HE4T front-loader. However it seems to be misbehaving. any thoughts? Things I've done: replaced the water pressure device, reseated the hose by cutting the top which appeared a little flared. Resoldered the board connections...
  2. Aliris19

Clevis strap extension?

This has bothered me for *years*.... the clevis strap on my bathroom sink is not long enough to reach the ball assembly rod - is it possible to buy an extension for the clevis strap? TY! I've looked online without much luck - a link would be terrific...
  3. Aliris19

How to troubleshoot toilet flush v clogged lineissue

Hi - y'all have been so helpful in the past; thanks for weighing in again please. I have a Toto -- forget the name, it's a low end two-piece type (that was still crazy-expensive; it's the smoothed-sides version which is I guess just a superficial distinction). We have two of these, one upstream...
  4. Aliris19

Kitchen sink cutoff not working - advice please?!

Hi all - I am a novice* to say the least. In preparation for changing out the water cartridge on a Grohe ladylux kitchen sink faucet, I twisted the hot and cold water cutoffs to the off position ... and discover that while the cold seems to work the hot does not. That is, hot water still comes...
  5. Aliris19

Noritz NR98-SV ideas requested

Hiya - I have a NR98-SV from approx 2010 installed and working fine. We have high water pressure, average gas AFAIK, and a bit of problem with scale that I've flushed a couple times (I didn't know to do this until recently). With no warning it stopped working, no error codes. Simply isn't...
  6. Aliris19

Reseating skirted toto after flood

Hi - we had a flood in the house due to roots in the main I believe. The horizontal overflow was capped (?!) and water spread and pooled inside. Fortunately the house wasn't actually built very well so it wasn't level and a lot of the water pooled in a corner. There's a smell of sewer gas now...
  7. Aliris19

Brondell Swash 1000 Review

I found it difficult to gather information about these products on this site so I'm posting this review in case it's useful for another. It's too long for a single post so it'll appear in parts: We installed the Brondell swash 1000 on a Toto Drake about five months ago. There's been a long...
  8. Aliris19

Drake toilet won't shut off - troubleshooting help please?

This thread: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/toto-drake-gmax-fill-valve-issues-stutters-as-toilet-tank-finishes-filling.49300/page-2 has been very helpful. I think I should start a new thread because I need more "upstream" advice. While out of town (on the water, meaning...
  9. Aliris19

Toto install: Rank-beginner q's

Thank you, Terry-and-son, for this thread: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/installing-a-toto-drake-cst744-or-cst454cefg-2-piece-toilet-written-by-jamie-love.743/#post-3449 I've decided to try to install a toilet on my own, knowing zero about any of this. Your advice is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks