Search results

1. davfel01

Toilet not properly flushing..

well, my experience is if the water level is low the water is getting sucked out of the toilet bowl because of a clog. I have no luck with liquid drain openers so, i always use a snake. Just my experience.
  2. davfel01

Toilet not properly flushing..

It sounds to me like you have a clog in the line ...if other toilets work smoothly, it sounds as if the toilet or the line are clogged. Where is the toilet located, how far from main line, what floor...
  3. davfel01

A close look at the Mansfield Cascade rimless toilet -PICS-

Hi, new to your forum, but I had to sign up to post a reply for this toilet.I just bought 3 toilets for my bathrooms, and sorry Terry, but not toto. I could not justify the cost. I bought 1 mansfield cascade 4817-3816 1.28 gpf (toilet shown above) for $159.00 with a map rating of 800. It is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks