Search results

1. JamieOguzh

Expansion tank leak, can I keep water heater off?

============================= Very detailed advice and I completely appreciate it!! I am reading how important it is to replace the fittings and I will definitely do that. Thank you so much!
  2. JamieOguzh

================================= Firstly, loved the pun lol Other than that, great advice and directions. I really appreciate it!
  3. JamieOguzh

==================== I am definitely going to when I put in a new expansion tank, thank you :)
  4. JamieOguzh

================================ This was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!!!
  5. JamieOguzh

============================== Lol I appreciate your advice. We do not have extras at all, we have 5 kids so extras are no biggie to dismiss and we eat at home every day. BUT, the rest of the advice was very explanatory and applicable to what I am asking so I DEFINITELY appreciate it. Thank you :)
  6. JamieOguzh

================================= This was a great reply and answered the most important part of my worries. I appreciate it.
  7. JamieOguzh

=================== I apologize, I should have rephrased it better. Yes, I see the spray and I know exactly where it is coming from which is the expansion tank. I will however, keep a look out on the pipes. Regardless you are right, they need to be changed when I change the expansion tank.
  8. JamieOguzh

I hope you know just how valuable you guys are... please keep up the good work. If there were questions... as soon as I get my kids to bed, I will respond... THANK YOU AGAIN
  9. JamieOguzh

I have pinhole leaks in the blue expansion tank and I can hear it spray when I have the washer on or at random times. I just want to say that all of you are absolutely awesome!!! I mean that! I was worried no one would reply. I truly appreciate you all taking the time to respond because I...
  10. JamieOguzh

We recently discovered that our expansion tank had pinhole leaks so we turn the water off to it and unplugged the water heater. The problem is my husband had shoulder surgery and he cant work. He cant do anything on his own right now and our finances are reeeeally bad so buying even a new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks