Search results

1. Verge

Low water pressure after finally refilling with salt

I've also read online that it may be a valve issue instead. Can someone suggest a way to pinpoint that type of issue?
  2. Verge

Hey Reach4... the model is a Whirlpool WHES30
  3. Verge

Thanks ditttohead I also noticed my water now has a super salty taste. Could that be an indication of a different issue?
  4. Verge

Thx for the reply Bannerman... I'm not quite sure if it's chlorinated, all I know is it's city water. Unit is about 7 years old. How can I diagnose if it's the resin or not?
  5. Verge

Hi everybody! Need some help. I've been out of town for a few months and forgot to instruct the wife to refill the water softener with salt. I finally got around to it yesterday and filled it. This morning, I went to give the kids a shower and noticed the pressure start dropping. Within a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks