Search results

1. Old

Culligan "HE" service manual?

We've been seeing more of these as customers have become fed up with the local "C" dealer. Thankfully none have required major service. There is not much we can do as the units have hidden or locked menus. Information is scarce and our contact at Culligan has not answered our request for a...
  2. Old

Capacity vs salt dose chart

I am looking for a chart that shows proper capacity (grains) at 6, 8, 10, etc lbs of salt (per cuft) for various size softeners. I believe Gary Slusser had one on his old website. Does anyone happen to have a chart you could send me? I'm tired of manually calculating every time. Thanks!
  3. Old

Source for falcon stainless connectors?

I would like to find a pair of falcon stainless Fleck connectors model FLECK-1-18 or a pair of model SWC1-18 connectors. Could someone recommend a good source for these falcon connectors? Thank you
  4. Old

WS1 or 7000sxt, which makes less noise?

all things being equal (pressure, flow, DLFC, etc) which valve is quieter? I've seen a couple WS1s in action and the drive motor especially seems to be fairly loud, is the fleck any better?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks