Search results

1. ClearLake

Constant pressure pump worth the cost??

Just found records for my well pump. Installed 1992. Franklin Electric 3/4 hp Continuous Duty E79319 3450 RPM 56 ft well Static water level 16 feet below land surface Pumping level 56 ft after 2 hrs at 40 gpm
  2. ClearLake

Thanks valveman. So I just had the well company out. The 119 gallon pressure tank is bad. Bladder burst or leaked badly. The pump seems to be working fine. The options they are suggesting are: 1) replace 119 gallon pressure tank. $1300 installed. 2) replace smaller tank and Grundfos VFD...
  3. ClearLake

Thank you Texas and Valveman. Much appreciated input. After review, looks like my well tank is 119 gallon. Is that the largest residential tank available, or would you recommend larger? Any brands favored over others? Our local well company, which is reputable via neighbors, seems to think...
  4. ClearLake

Definitely automatic valves and definitely shutting off water to the Geos when the thermostat temp is achieved. I'll have to check and see if the pump is making pressure.
  5. ClearLake

Hi. New member here. We have an approx 5000 sq ft house purchased two years ago, about 8 years old. 5 family members. Prior owner put in two open loop geothermal units, 6 ton and 4 ton for HVAC. We've had some issues with rusty water, and for domestic water we put in an iron filter and ozone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks