Search results

1. potroastman

EMM-3 Replacement?

Thanks for the info. Looks like this is probably normal. They left a square opening on the board most likely for heat. As long as it's working I'm going to leave it alone.
  2. potroastman

EMM-3 Replacement?

I have a Honeywell EMM-3 which is a 3 zone hvac controller. I was troubleshooting a thermostat problem today and looking at this circuit board. It turned out to be a thermostat issue so everything is fine now. But I noticed on the EMM3 one of the resistors was quite hot to the touch, and...
  3. potroastman

Simple carbon filter idea

What do you think about the Dupont one for about $15.. it comes with the wrench and mounting bracket. I had been looking at Pentek but this one comes with the extra pieces. I'll probably hook it up for fridge only.
  4. potroastman

Simple carbon filter idea

I recently decided to stop buying the $45 water filters for my fridge, but now after a couple weeks I realize I am not happy with the water taste without the filter in place. I am thinking about buying a more standard (read: cheaper) 2.5x10 carbon block filter, mounted in the basement, which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks