Search results

1. 565656565650290291292

MADERA™ 15" HEIGHT 1.6 GPF FLUSHOMETER TOILET SYSTEM

I have a question. Will a flushometer work on a pressure assisted bowl? Since they are both powered by 'pressure' i wonder if the flushometer might be higher or equal to that of a pressure assist tank? Will it work possibly better on flushometer?
  2. 565656565650290291292

Briggs/Case 6011 toilet needs fixing

This is not my toilet, so i don't know anything about it, all i know is that it has a pressure vessel inside the tank.
  3. 565656565650290291292

Briggs/Case 6011 toilet needs fixing

The only thing i can think of is to get a pressure assisted toilet since they have no flapper or refill valves. In fact a pressure assist tank will work on a gravity bowl. Here is one video of it - the original A.S Cadet! with a Gerber Ultraflush Tank! I wonder how the heck did they get it to...
  4. 565656565650290291292

Which is the best Pressure Assist Toilet?

Terry. I have a problem. I bought a Kohler Wellworth Pressure Lite not less than a year ago. It was working when i bought it but not the greatest. Now when i try to flush tp paper down the toilet, it just acts like a gravity fed except it works stronger when no paper is flushed. I wonder if the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks