Search results

1. Desi501

Problem getting full hot from faucet

Wow, that pressure balancing unit is even more money than the outer valve. Home depot seems to have both in stock. I looked upo the combo part number but Home Depot only shows the mixing block on that part number. Either way they have what I need.
  2. Desi501

It looks like Home Depot has it in stock so I will pick it up tomorrow. I want to thank you for all your help. I'm an auto tech and I help people on a forum also so feel free to drop by http://autoforums.carjunky.com/
  3. Desi501

Yes, it looks like the GP77759
  4. Desi501

That makes some sense. I don't recall the setup behind the wall in the shower/tub but the shower control has been there for about 7 years and the problem has only shown up in the last 6 months or so. The originally plumbing is about 35 years old.
  5. Desi501

The one at the bathroom sink off the master bedroom. That was the one giving me the most problem even though they all do it to some degree. That one is the furthest away from the hot water tank.
  6. Desi501

Not sure what that is but I have a regular electric hot water tank one line in, one line out and a blow off line.
  7. Desi501

Hello, I have a somewhat strange problem. I own a single floor, 1250SF home built on a slab in Florida. In the master bedroom bath mostly, if I turn on the faucet to full hot I get warm only. If I leave it running and go to the tub 5 feet away and turn it on full hot for 3 to 5 seconds, the...