Search results

1. RustyNails

New water heater gas leak AND other leaks; are they related?

Short version: I had a new gas water heater installed last week, which resulted in a big gas leak from the water heater and in checking that out the gas company also found leaks from the furnace and our gas fireplace. The furnace had had an annual inspection/maintenance recently, and a tech who...
  2. RustyNails

Delta shower valve, No hot water in shower turned into problem with Delta valve?

In trying to fix the hot water on my shower, I think I messed everything up. Hopefully someone can give me a tip that saves me from calling a plumber. A couple days ago I suddenly couldn't get hot water in the shower. I googled it and it sounded like I needed to adjust the limit stop inside the...
  3. RustyNails

Water coming under base of toilet, sewer gas smell laundry room?

Hi all, I posted before with my tricky leak problem and unfortunately there was not resolution. BUT I have a little new info, so thought that might help. Water is leaking out under the base of the toilet in the master bath, not every time you use it, it just seems every few days. There is...
  4. RustyNails

Mystery leak in my loo

I'm hoping some expert sleuth out there can help solve the mystery of my leaking loo. There's been water leaking behind the toilet, and several visits from plumbers failed to solve it. It doesn't leak when you flush, but once every few days you'll come in and see water behind the stool...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks