Search results

1. rafjr64

Ideas on an intake for shallow well jet pump

Shallow well jet pump pulling from creek Outside irrigation Anyone have any ideas for an intake set-up that can 1) either float on the surface of the creek or 2) be submersed and filter out debris? Right now, I have it submersed. Foot valve is inside a 4 inch x 16 inch pvc pipe with slots cut...
  2. rafjr64

Keep losing check valves

This is the third check valve at my well that has failed in the past 13 months. I have owned the property for 13 months as well. Is this sediment and sand causing it to fail prematurely? If so, what filter set-up is recommended? Thanks in advance.
  3. rafjr64

Rookie Questions - Well Configuration

I just bought this place and have very little knowledge in this area. Hoping you guys can help me. This is what I know. Objective: Be able to supply the residence and irrigate 5 acres of walnuts and assorted trees Well depth = unknown (have not gone to State for completion report) Well casing...
  4. rafjr64

Thermal Expansion Tank instead of....help please

Due to the cost of a standard diaphragm tank, I am wanting to use a thermal expansion tank as my pressure tank for my water well. Any reason I cannot do this? Major company offers a pressure tank for $1200 and their thermal expansion tank is half the cost that but made with the same specs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks