Search results

1. soichiro

Aquadial Softlife Hi-Tec HIFLOW water softener

hi thanks again, its a very interesting subject, unfortunately here in the UK, there are not too many people willing to help, i did contact the supplier of the softener a while ago, he suggested a resin cleaner, i pointed out it was quite new, but he seemed to think it would help, i purchased...
  2. soichiro

Hi, many thanks for your thoughts on this. Its only a thought, i installed the softener myself, i used the standard hoses that came with it. I have a combi boiler and the manufacturer does advice to fit the full bore valves when a combi boiler is to be supplied by the softener. I have never had...
  3. soichiro

ok thanks i will raise the hardness a little not sure about the salt used per generation i only have the user handbook no technical info as to settings thanks again
  4. soichiro

Yes, just 2 of us here would you advise leaving hardness set at 360 ? thanks
  5. soichiro

Hi this is the settings and specs of the softener, hardness is set to 360, it is the 10 litre model. There are 2 people in the house many thanks.
  6. soichiro

Many thanks i will get all the relevant info together and get back to you at sometime your help is very much appreciated.
  7. soichiro

Hi, Many thanks for your quick reply the water is from the water company via the town main. the water softener is the metered type which regenerates when needed i appreciate your help, many thanks.
  8. soichiro

Thanks i will look to see if i can find a supplier here its just not the softened water that i have known in the past, i can never get an answer here as to why or what to do, i did contact where i bought it from, they suggested a resin cleaner, but its only roughly 2 years old, i did not think...
  9. soichiro

Hi, I have the above water softener installed, its around 2 years old now. When i use test strips to check the water it is showing soft, but the water is just not like softened water i had some years ago. It does not feel that silky, i do get a residue left around the basin, and also the shower...