Search results

1. Blake101

Where to install hammer arrestor

After living in our new house a few months we noticed the pipes were making noise above and near the kitchen when the dishwasher was running. The plumbing is the yellow CPVC and runs through the attic. Should I install the arrestor up there or on the pipe under the sink feeding the dishwasher...
  2. Blake101

Tub/Shower - No Hot Water

The house we just bought has a spare bathroom and it has an old cast iron tub with shower. When you turn the water all the way to the right you get nice cold water. If you turn it to the left it warms up a little bit but is still cold. I took a picture of the insides to see if you guys could...
  3. Blake101

Toto Drake vs Entrada (CST744SL & CST244EF)

My wife and I just purchased a new house and both bathrooms have very old toilets. I was researching and initially decided on an American Standard Clean model but then saw Terry's guide and I am now looking at the Drake and Entrada models. The plumbing supply store that stocks Toto products in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks