Search results

1. thefisch

Supply line question during dishwasher repair

I am planning on replacing the circulation pump/motor (part W10782773) on our 12 year old Kitchenaid dishwasher. It just groans and groans and it becomes harder to find convenient times to run when we won't be within 50 feet of it. The videos I have found for this swap out show dishwashers...
  2. thefisch

Water heater drain question

4 year old AO Smith GCV50 water heater here. After noticing sediment coming from my hot water (yes, I had never flushed it before), I attempted to flush the heater but the oem gate valve had insufficient flow. The first bucket or two looked like tomato soup so I was worried the drain valve had...
  3. thefisch

Rim wash issue on Kohler pressure assist

Hoping you all can provide me some advice on my rim wash issue with one of my three toilets. Background: House was built in 2005 and original owner had three Kohler pressure assisted toilets installed. I believe the model for all of them is K-3544 Highline Pressure Lite based on the google...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks