Search results

1. Kayleigh Bohannan

Recommendations for new water heater

And with the Heatworks MODEL 1 tankless water heater, it does not use any heating elements. The MODEL 1 uses graphite electrodes instead, therefore there is no super heated parts waiting to fail, no scaling and NO maintenance, so you won't be waiting around for your plumber or electrician to...
  2. Kayleigh Bohannan

Recommendations for new water heater

I recommend you install the Heatworks MODEL 1, this new tankless water heater that accepts pre heated water. This way you can use it in conjunction with your tank either as a "booster" (meaning as you shower, if your tank starts to run out of hot water the MODEL 1 kicks on to maintain the...
  3. Kayleigh Bohannan

Water Heater(s) advice needed

If you are going with tankless, my recommendation is the Heatworks MODEL 1 - a brand new electric tankless water heater. BUT there are some MAJOR differences than most tankless units out there. First, it is the size of a football so you can LITERALLY place this at the point of use aka under the...
  4. Kayleigh Bohannan

Nine Year Old Envirotemp 50 Gallon Water Heater

If you are not ready to replace, but you know your tank water heater is on its last leg, you can install the Heatworks MODEL 1, this new tankless water heater that accepts pre heated water. This way you can use it in conjunction with your unit either as a "booster" to your tank (meaning as you...
  5. Kayleigh Bohannan

Heatworks Model 1, tankless water heater

Reach4 thanks for your input. However, we use AC so there are no issues with this.
  6. Kayleigh Bohannan

The electrodes utilize the natural conductivity of water to excite the molecules and basically the water heats itself. We call it Direct Energy Transfer as opposed to Direct Heat Transfer, which is what the heating element in your tank uses. I hope this clarifies it a bit. Let me know if you...
  7. Kayleigh Bohannan

In the interest of not writing a long post explaining the intricacies of the technology, click here http://myheatworks.com/electricians_whitepaper.pdf this will provide you with all the proper information. let me know if you have any more questions. thanks Reach4!
  8. Kayleigh Bohannan

What brand of recirculating pump for Noritz?

Judyc135, much like what fullysprinkled suggested, you could put a tankless unit at the point of use for your kitchen sink to save water (and btw way to go for being such a concerned citizen. hopefully there are a lot of not only Californians but people all over the US and the world just as...
  9. Kayleigh Bohannan

Use recirc control in Noritz NRC1111DVNG?

There might be a better solution out there for you lifespeed. It sounds to me, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the flow switch seems to be your biggest issue in getting hot water on demand. Also, being frustrated with a product that doesn't work as efficiently as possible. Have you heard of the...
  10. Kayleigh Bohannan

40 amp 240v tankless to replace 40 gallon?

With the new DOE regulations that "Badger Boiler" mentioned, yes the tanks or becoming more efficient, but they are also becoming larger, louder and more expensive. Tankless would not only save you space but, if you purchase the Heatworks MODEL 1 electric tankless water heater, it would be...
  11. Kayleigh Bohannan

Wiring requirements for 4500W dual-element

If he is in California, his incoming water temperature is anywhere between 57 and 72 degrees (roughly). So to get a shower at 105 degrees (average shower temp), he will need anywhere between a 48 and 33 degree temp rise. At 2 gallons per minute (standard for a shower) he will need anywhere from...
  12. Kayleigh Bohannan

Heatworks Model 1? tankless

in the interest of full discloser I work for the company that makes the Heatworks MODEL 1 tankless electric water heater. if you, or any one in the forum, has any questions about the MODEL 1 please feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer. we have come a long way since the kickstarter...
  13. Kayleigh Bohannan

in the interest of full discloser I work for the company that makes the Heatworks MODEL 1 tankless electric water heater. if you, or any one in the forum, has any questions about the MODEL 1 please feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer. we have come a long way since the kickstarter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks