Search results

1. JJF

P-Trap Placement

Yes, the Studor trap-vent is new to me as well but am thankful to have found it. Yes, they probably cannot handle the pump pressure that a lot of the appliances have today. Had to replace a busted clothes washer and had to increase the size of the exit pipe as the new machine was pumping out a...
  2. JJF

P-Trap Placement

Thanks for all of the replies. I will hunt for a vent-trap!
  3. JJF

P-Trap Placement

Any opinion on the Studor combo vent/trap? That would be way easier swap-out compared to cutting out the mess in there and adding in a AAV.
  4. JJF

P-Trap Placement

It seems that the easiest solution is the Studor Vent Trap, as I would not have to cut out the pipes in the back to put a T on it. Anyone have experiences with the Studor Vent Trap?
  5. JJF

P-Trap Placement

Thanks for your reply. Is it feasible to use a Studor Vent Trap on either or both? That would seem to be the easiest thing to implement. Not sure if I'd need two vents as they both go to the same exit pipe.
  6. JJF

P-Trap Placement

Trying to pin down the source of a sink odor. I have a bathroom sink that is on the adjoining wall to a kitchen sink. There is a house vent stack that I believe was utilized in a re-plumb for the drains. The kitchen sink and bathroom sink share the drain pipe that is in the bathroom. I noticed...
  7. JJF

Any recommendation for an all-brass shower valve

Interesting. Nanny state's effecting everything.
  8. JJF

Any recommendation for an all-brass shower valve

that has separate temp and flow controls? Would be for a new install. TIA.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks