Search results

1. cvg

Pump coming on and off

How many amps should it be pulling. Whats low and high
  2. cvg

Pump coming on and off

Ok. I will try that. Since I replaced the starting capacitor last week I have not had a problem. This same thing happened a year ago and I replaced the gd control box and it started working. Then about three months ago the blue relay burnt up.
  3. cvg

Pump coming on and off

4 inch casing with a 1hp 24gpm pump. I do not know how deep water or pump is. I do know that the house in twenty years old and has always had a Florida heat pump system.
  4. cvg

Pump coming on and off

I dont think the well running dry Is the problem but I do need to learn how to test the pump. When the pump does stop it is building pressure the whole time. It is neve rrunning and not building good pressure. I have a Florida heat pump system in my house which requires my pump to rush a lot.
  5. cvg

Pump coming on and off

Is there anyway to test the pump motor before pulling it. just hate to pull it and replace it with something else going on.
  6. cvg

Pump coming on and off

Three wired submersible pump. Pump will cut on and then will stop after after a min or so, stay off for a min and start again. Sometimes 3 or 4 times until the pressure has reached the shut off limit. Note that the contacts on the pressure switch are closed the whole time until shut off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks