Search results

1. J G

Significant Chronic Plumbing Issues Need a Fix

I have to be honest I don't know what an ejector pump is so I am thinking I must not have that. My main drainage line enters the cement slab in my basement and under the house and out to the street. The area that is leaking is the pipe from the toilet to the main drainage line. It runs along...
  2. J G

The way it was explained to me is I paid $900 for them to snake my line in the very original work. My home warranty refused to pay because they removed the toilet to snake and apparently you can only use the main cleanout for the warranty. They told me that one they snake the line they will...
  3. J G

Just to clarify something, although my tub drain backed up last night, it was a sudden back up. I mean I showered the night before with no water in the tub at all. And where the water is going through the ceiling and down into the basement it appears to be the pipe that runs from the toilet to...
  4. J G

They have run a snake down the line from the master toilet down through to the street several times, 121 feet or something. That is when they said that I needed the jetting of the lines. They never find a blockage, it isn't like the snake pulls up a ton of toilet paper or things that...
  5. J G

Well my best guess, although I am NOT a plumber either. Is that it is the main drainage system again, and the only reason it comes out of the ceiling is that as it backs up the seal to the toilet isn't good and it overflows and then leaks through the floor and down and that is why I have that...
  6. J G

I moved into a home in October so it has only been 6 months. Unfortunately, it has been 6 months of chronic plumbing issues. The 1st time I had an issue, I noticed my cats were fixated on a closet I have in my basement. I went over to see what was so fascinating and in this closet is my main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks