Search results

1. uppercasem

Sink and Toilet Fittings

Would that be referred to as a "1/2" IPS Inlet"?
  2. uppercasem

Sink and Toilet Fittings

Hello again! My sink and shower are installed, thanks to my plumber friend's visit today. Everything looks beautiful. Next week we are going to put in the toilet. I need to purchase an angled valve stop for the toilet's water supply. Unlink the sink's water supplies, which required OD...
  3. uppercasem

Sink and Toilet Fittings

Thanks, HJ. I was afraid that was going to be the case. Oh well! Curvy traps it is. Next question... there are some traps available with "clean out plugs" at the bottom of the curve. Do any of you have opinions about whether or not to use traps with or without these?
  4. uppercasem

Sink and Toilet Fittings

Thanks Terry! That helps a lot. Now for another wormhole... are you up for a code question? The MN code outlaws certain types of traps, and I'm concerned it may just prohibit what I would consider an attractive trap for my bathroom sink. Can you confirm/deny? Here are the rules about prohibited...
  5. uppercasem

Sink and Toilet Fittings

Hello, I'm ordering parts for a sink install and replacement fittings for a toilet and am a bit confused about what size compression fittings I need for the shut-off valves. Options are 1/2" x 3/8" and 5/8" x 3/8". My pipes are "1/2-inch", but I am aware that what we call 1/2" really has a 5/8"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks