Search results

1. MattD

Replace or use existing flange?

Yes I took it off for the picture. It was only screwed into the subfloor a couple times, it wasn't connected to the drain at all. I could just screw it back in place if necessary.
  2. MattD

Could I just remove the metal flange and stack two "raise-a-rings"? I think that would make it level with the new floor.
  3. MattD

I measured the diameter of the inside pipe as best I could with an everyday tape measure it is just under 3". Not by much but definitely under. The top of the tile is a little under a 1/2" from the top of the existing metal flange.
  4. MattD

Thanks for the input. I'll try and take more exact measurements when I get home tonight.
  5. MattD

I did measure the inside hole and it is 3 in. I'm not at home right now so I can't measure the outside, but I'd guess it's 4 in. I can get an accurate measurement later.
  6. MattD

Hello folks, new member here. I've read a lot on this forum searching for an answer to my question but I wanted to post some pictures to make sure I do it right. I tiled a bathroom and overlooked thinking about the toilet flange at all. First timer... So I'm wondering if the metal flange...