Search results

1. TimR

Heating project for next summer

Thanks again for the helpful response. Unfortunately, with the boiler in the current location, it is almost impossible to side vent it. If I vent north, it terminates in the garage; go east and it terminates at the front door...south and west have their own issues. Existing chimney is by far...
  2. TimR

Dana, thanks for the very helpful response. - deltaT for the radiation on the current system is ~15F ( no zone valves, single circulator...two B&G balancing valves in the branched supply exit of the boiler "control" the flow for east/west radiator circuits) The house is a traditional german...
  3. TimR

Dana, Thanks for the quick response and additional input...greatly appreciated! For a variety of reasons, I think your suggestion of Burnham's ESC 5/6 is a good fit. If we go with the ESC 6 and take a look at the "recommended system piping" on page 52, figure D-2...
  4. TimR

The wife and I purchased an old "victorian" farmhouse about six years ago and have been slowly bringing it back to life.. lime mortar, shellac, K&T wiring,vapor barriers... what I didn't know six years ago! :) Greatly appreciate the knowledge and experience on this forum and looking for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks